standard shipping $7.99 | free shipping on orders $100+



Why do you use soy wax?

Soy wax is environmentally friendly.  Soy wax is made from soybeans, and soybeans are a renewable source.  Derived from the soybean, soy wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns into a solid at room temperature.  Soy wax is non-toxic and all-natural and does not contain anything artificial and does not produce harmful byproducts when burned or melted.  

What is the proper way to burn my candle?
We suggest you trim the wick to a 1/4 inch every time before lighting. Stop using your candle when 1/4 inch of un-melted wax remains at the bottom of the jar. Burn candle for a minimum of 2 hours and do not more than 4 hours per lighting. Place on a heat resistant surface and within site while burning. Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn in a drafty area, including ceiling fans or near anything that could catch on fire. Use caution when handling container it may be hot. Use a wick dipper to extinguish flame. Do not blow out a candle, and do not extinguish using the lid. 

Will my candle create smoke?

Even the best soy candles have the potential to smoke if the wick is not maintained or the candle is not properly burned. If the proper maintaining methods are followed, you should have little to no smoke. We suggest trimming the candle wick to ¼” before each use. 

Why does the wax turn white?
When soy wax turns white it is called “frosting” or “bloom”. This is a natural process of soy wax and does not affect the burn quality or the scent.

Why is the wax yellow on one side of my jar?
If your jar is exposed to natural sunlight or fluorescent lighting, the vanilla oil used in the candle will react by turning yellow. This does not affect the burn quality or the scent.

How do I use a melter?
What we call a melter, you may know as a “tart”.   Break off two to three squares of the melter and place them in an appropriate heated wax melter. Two squares of the wax will last approximately 6-8 hours depending on the heat of your warmer. 

How to remove wax from our glass jars:
Boiling water will always do the trick. The boiling water can be poured into the jar or the jar can be placed in the boiling water (think of canning…). The hot water will melt the candle wax allowing for easy clean-up. Once the wax is melted, use paper towels to soak up the liquid wax. Clean out as much as possible with the paper towel. Once the wax has been removed from the jar, hand-washing in hot, soapy water should clean any residue. If you choose to put the jar in the dishwasher, this will work also.

How do I remove the label from my jar?
The kraft paper label on our jars will soak off easily in hot, soapy water. Any adhesive remover will work as well.

How do I remove wax from my wax warmer?
There are a couple of ways to do this.

  • Allow wax to melt and soak up the wax with paper towels.  Be careful, the wax is obviously very warm at this time.
  • Remove wax tray or wax holder insert from the warmer and set in the freezer. Within an hour, the wax will be frozen and will pop right out!


What are the burn times for my  candles?
Each candle’s burn time is approximate.
15 oz jar: 90 hours

7 oz jar: 45 hours

Melters: 6-8 hours per 2 squares but ultimately depends on the size and temperature of your warmer, the size and layout of your home and how strong you like the fragrance to be.

Are the jars reusable?
Yes. the glass jar is reusable once your candle has melted away. Simply hand wash in warm, soapy water and hand dry. Soy wax is biodegradable and non-toxic and should wash easily from these receptacles. The jar can be used just as any glass jar and are a fun way to store items.